Bloglovin'

March Favourites

2 comments
Hi Guys!

I seriously can't believe March is over, where did that month go?! Here's hoping we have a slightly more Springlike April, as March was a bit of a let down!

Anyway, I have put together a few of the bits and bobs I have been loving this month, it was difficult choosing as I had a few so I have whittled it down!


First up we have a hair product, and this is something I seriously cannot live without now when washing my hair I swear by this!

  • Garnier Ultimate Blends - This stuff is incredible, I had never been one to use oil products after washing my hair until I started to see a few reviews pop up about this, so I thought I would give it ago. As I have ombre hair and my ends are blonde they do tend to become a lot more dryer than usual and this had been advised to really inject added moisture into the hair. It has multi use you do not have to use after washing, if you add it pre wash it pre nourishes your hair leaving it feeling super soft after, if you add it after it gives heat protection up to 230c meaning if you are one to dry your hair it won't get as damaged if you use this first. I find this gives my hair added shine, it acts as a conditioner too making it much more simple to comb my hair after I have washed it. Most of all this really has kept the ends of my hair healthy, they don't break as easier and it literally smells divine! You can buy it here.
Next is my March makeup favourites!

  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in the shade dark brown - Again I had seen a number of promising reviews on ABH brow pomade, and after my fellow blogging friend makeupwithcaits did a review she highly recommended it and I was sold! I got the shade dark brown and this is an exact match to my brow colour, however if you want to build it you can. I was for sure more of a powder girl when it came to brows, but this is a cream/matte formula and I bought the ABH 2 in 1 angled brow brush and brow comb, which works perfectly with this product. I have ever since been using this in replace of my powder, it is just so easy to apply, such a nice consistency it's not to heavy and it makes your brows look much tidier as the cream formula sets your brow hairs, so they are more together but the finish is matte so they don't look at all false or shiny. I brush my brows before applying as I find this works best then again after so it blends the product through each hair, giving a more tidier perfected look. There are so many different shades you won't struggle to find one which matches your brow colour! You can buy this here.


  • Benefit Rollerlash Mascara - This was the new mascara recently launched by Benefit, and mascara is something they don't tend release much, only 3 in the whole time the brand has been about. Elle did a magazine addition with a free sample (when I say sample, it isn't really I have been using it daily for at least 5 weeks and it's still going strong!) . I have to say out of all the Benefit mascaras this one is my favourite by miles. This gives volume, length and curls your lashes tremendously making them stand out making them a focal point to your face. The packaging on the full size mascara is very similar to hair rollers, which seems to link the theme of the mascara together as the colour is a retro pink and the spoolie reminds me very much of hair rollers too! What I love about the head of this mascara brush is the bristles are very thin meaning each lash gets an even coating, and the head really grips on to your lashes whereas on a number of other mascara heads they tend to be thicker which ends up giving you clumpy lashes. My only down point to this mascara is I find it very difficult to remove, which for some would definitely be a positive it does stick to your lashes even though it doesn't claim to be waterproof, I have found it is so far! You can buy it here.

  • Loracs Pro Palette - This again had become familiar to me seeing if appear over Instagram and blog posts, as an American brand it's not exactly easy to get hold of, however Ebay happened to have a few from UK sellers and at 12.50 I kind of had to! This palette is so incredibly versatile there are so many ranges of shades which are me all over, mainly nudes darker and light, you really are not stuck for choice, the top row are all matte shades and the bottom and shimmer metallics. This palette is so pigmented which for the price I didn't think it would be, the matte shades I use to blend in the crease, or act as a base before I incorporate the other shades on to the lid. This palette has a mirror to which is handy for when you are on the go.  There are a few different palettes which have different shades, so I may have to invest in them sometime soon!

  • Liz Earle's Radiant Glow Bronzer - This isn't a new product of mine, lets just say I rediscovered it a lot this month. This is a multi toned bronzer which acts as a contour and highlight or when swirled together applies a flawless radiant natural looking glow to the face. I forgot how beautiful this bronzer is, it really is the perfect bronzer for any skin tone as the four quarters are all different tones of bronze, the shimmery quarters give out such a sun kissed highlight and this is buildable, so it doesn't make you look orangey or cakey, you can apply less for a natural glow or more say if you have been away and want to add a more bronzed depth to your face. You can buy this here.

  • Mac's Lipstick in the shade Blankety - This lippie is an ideal spring/summer shade, it's very similar to Mac's Honeylove just slightly lighter. This has an amplified finish which gives off a nice shine and is very mousturizing when applied to the lips. This colour is such an easy shade to wear as it's a nude with a very slight pinky peach undertone, so is more subtle than some of the other nude Mac shades. I have been wearing this lots this month, as we are now heading into real Spring I prefer the lighter colours on my lips, plus I have had a few compliments as it's such a natural colour with a gorgeous shine to it, you can buy this here.

  • YSL Babydoll Kiss & Blush in the shade 9 - I love love love this lip product it is quite possibly the prettiest pink I have ever found for a lip shade it gives  off such a nice pinky pop of colour! This can be used on the lips and cheek, I personally have yet to try it on the cheeks, but it is so beautiful when applied to the lips. When you first put it on it feels creamy and velvety, but it sets and gives off a flawless satin/matte finish, but does not dry out the lips, but strangely feels very moisturised. I will be trying this soon on my cheeks and will update this review then! You can buy this here.

So that is my March favourites, what have you been loving this month?

Emily xoxo


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. Such a great post! So glad that you're loving the ABH dipbrow and getting on with it! Think I'm going to have to give that hair oil a go now, you've sold it to me! Keep up the great posts my lovely! xxx
    www.makeupwithcaits.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really a very nice post and informative Blog. Painmeds365 is a popular accredited online pharmacy located in the USA. Enjoy further discounts when you buy in bulk. We sell a wide range of effective and very affordable anxiety remedies that you can order from your own home from our curated website.

    Galenika Bensedin 10mg
    Citra 100mg Tramadol
    Buy Tapentadol Online
    Belbien zolpidem tablets
    Buy Diazepam USA

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig