Bloglovin'

Mac Coral Bliss & Beauty Powder

Leave a Comment
Is it just me, or do when you hear the words beauty powder you think of a Disney princess?! Probably just me! But when I saw Mac's Hot Sensation, It made me really want it! 


This powder is very sheer and ever so silky, it works in more ways than one, it is ever so slightly pearlised and has a pinky/peach tinge to it acting as a product that can be used in multiple ways. You can lightly dust it over your face adding light to the areas it needs it most, giving you a more awake look, or simply a sweep across the cheekbones producing a subtle soft highlight affect. Or it can be built up to act as more of a blush, allowing the peach pink tones to shine through more. I can see myself using this a lot on days when I don't need heavy coverage and just fancy a light dusting of powder across the face, I think it would be ideal for days like that. 


 


Mac's Coral Bliss has always caught my eye, it screams summertime to me. This has a cremesheen finish which has always been one of my favourite finishes within the Mac lipstick collection, I like how moisturising the finish feels on the lips it is not drying at all and gives a lovely gloss to the look.
This lipstick has the prettiest coral tone to it, not as bright as sweet and sour but a soft pearly natural coral pink affect. Easily worn not just through spring and summer but the cooler months too, this shade is definitely not as bright as it looks on the bullet, but this natural colour will be versatile for so many different make up looks. It could easily be one of my most go to lippies!


Have you got any cremesheen favourites, or tried any of Mac's beauty powder? 

Emily xoxo
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig